Wednesday, December 9, 2020

the hottest place and the coldest place on earth

 the hottest place on earth and the coldest place on earth                                                                        

death valley (USA California ) is the hottest place on earth.

Antarctica is the coldest place on earth


The 10 hottest places on earth, from Death Valley to Tunisia | The  Independent | The IndependentThis is the hottest place on the earth

the average for death valley is nearly 120 degrees in August, 

why is death valley sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot well I'm going to tell you.

the depth and the shape of death valley influence its summer temperatures. the valley is sooo long and narrow basin 282 feet (86m) below sea level, yet it is walled by high, steep mountain rangers these moving masse of superheated air blow throughout the valley creating extreme high temperature.



Where Is the Coldest Place on Earth? | WonderopolisHere is the coldest place on earth

what is the average of Antarctica? 

the average of Antarctica is -10 c on the coast to -60c at the highest parts of the interior.

people all so ask why is Antarctica soOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO COLD well that's good I'm here cause I'm gonna tell you. it's cold their caus they don't get any directed sunlight. also, the sun is so far below the horizon that it doesn't come up for months at a time.



thank you hope you enjoy my blog post.

so we had to do a DLO of the hottest place and the coldest place on earth, and I did this and found out some information and I'm really happy cause I tried my best and did not give up.




4 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Emily! Amazing work! Where would you prefer to visit? Death Valley or Antarctica? I think I would like to go and see the penguins but I really don't like the cold so I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I think I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Rianna farr again, I would prefer to go to Antartctica because i would love to go slip and slideing with the penguins, but i dont think i would go to death valley at all by the time i come back i would be a burnt sausage. any way thanks for commening on my post.

      Delete
    2. I agree, sliding with penguins would be fun! What type of penguins would you like to go sliding with?

      Delete
    3. I would love to go sliding with the adelie peguins. what penguins would you like to go slip and sliding with??

      Delete