Monday, December 14, 2020

what were they saying??

kia ora today my class had to write what we thought the people were saying. Make sure you check out the other blog post and see what they did for there. why we did this is for the summer learning journey that we are going to be doing over the school break. I have been trying to step up and approve my work and make my work BTB (better than before) 
first Miss Farr (is are a teacher) sent a slide to us with all that we need to be doing after we had to make a copy of it the get to work. The first thing we had to do is to read the article really carefully. After we looked at the video but the people weren't saying anything so we had to make up what we thought they were saying. Then we had to share it on our blogs. I hope you enjoy reading my work bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment