Wednesday, March 31, 2021

solar panle work

 

                                                 Kia ora, it's Emily, are you having a great day so far well that's amazing. Anyway today we had to finish off doing our projects. First off we got a roll of cardboard and it out evenly, we only cut out three equal pieces. After we cut the pieces, we started to cut and write on them what the classroom name it was. Here's some reason why we had to make a project like this. So first of we all learned as a class about energy, we have been working on energy for about 3 or 4 weeks I'm not quite sure about how long were been doing energy, but we are doing more about energy soon but we are still doing energy for another 4 weeks. So make sure you check out our blogs for more. There is a learning tab we go one to follow and we know what to do so we can just look at it and not even ask the teacher what we have to do so it saves Miss Farr a lot of time to do her own work, and we can just crack on with our work. I clicked on the tab and knew straight away that I need to do this and this so after I was finished, doing my task, it said I had to make a project with things around the school, so I did. Thanks to my amazing buddies Tahila and Harlen for working with me and having a great time. bye have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment