Sunday, February 14, 2021

WALT -use descriptive language




   





It was a really boiling hot summer day when Casey and I were on our way to nelson with our nana. I took a look out of the window when we arrived in wakefield (where she lives)  and I saw heaps of cars everywhere it was really busy everywhere, people walking around traffic lights changing to red then orange then green. everywhere I went, I could smell gas, oil leaking, dusty roads. while we were driving around town I heard so many noises like horns beeping at other people, the worst one of all brack squealing, people laughing, and beers cheerings. After an amazing chill drives around town, we were on our way back to nanas house. Time passed as we drove past a whole bunch of sheep, all I could taste was sheep poo and their stinky FEET.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment